Friday, January 14, 2005

copy kitty (shout out to rena)

A friend of mine regularly blogs lists of things she likes versus things she's not so into. In an attempt at being as rock star wonderful as she, here is one of my own, fresh just today.

Hereos
my father pre 1986
the woman standing, stock still, in the Powell BART station this morning, singing acoustic
redwoods
the ocean
gmail
my friend JM who is Hard Core anti-establishment and is all about helping others do the same while thriving in life
my "new" job
weekends filled with things to do - including extra income - but still time to chill
regulatory hormones

Zeroes
my father post 1986
the people who feel it necessary to cover the sidewalks with phlegm every morning so I have to tiptoe to work in my favorite (ie Friday) pants because they're so long
logging
instant devastation with no warning
mail.com
the dominant paradigm
my "old" job
weekends without room to breathe
morning nausea

No comments: